Read very carefully:
Who do we contact?
Avoley, LLC (PPA-Powerful Parenting Academy and/or Shirley Solis) only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters or have purchased one of our products.
What information do we collect?
Avoley, LLC collects information in two categories:
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- name and e-mail address – provided by you for registration to receive our free newsletters.
- name, postal address, phone and credit card information – provided by you when purchasing our products.
- demographic information – used to improve our marketing, products and services.
All such information is strictly protected and used only for delivering the content and products the user has signed up for or purchased, or for finding other men and women who may find our information valuable. This information is NEVER used for other purposes and is NEVER shared with 3rd parties for their own use.
The only exception to this could occur if you choose to purchase one of our products via a third party link. Some of the third party partners we work with, offer their own bonus packages when you purchase our product through their promotional link. In order to fulfill on the promised bonus package, we provide them with your name and email address. The sharing of this information is only for the purpose of bonus fulfillment. We will not share PII that is not necessary to fulfill the purchase you made.
A note about demographic information:
We contract with information providers that help us better understand people visiting our sites and advertise to those who find our content relevant. We may share PII with such companies provided that they have explicit policies to not share our data with any other parties and solely for the purpose of helping us understand our customers better. This technique is also called “database marketing”. It is practiced by virtually every US corporation. Every US consumer can assume that there is a fair amount of available data about them, including personal data such as buying preferences and education level.
There is no central “opt out” place that we are aware of. There are efforts underway to reach a standard that would apply automatically based on browser settings.
Regardless of the state of privacy as a whole, you can avoid us finding out extra demographic information about you by doing the following:
- Email us at Support@PowerfulParentingAcademy.com
- In the subject line write: “Privacy – opt out of demographic information”
- Make sure you enter the same email that you provided as customer or subscriber.
- Anonymous Usage History (non PII)